WIB-Pittsburgh Presents “Make the Most of Mentoring: Develop a Strong Mentor/Mentee Relationship”
Most of us will agree that mentoring is a key component in career and professional development. But, how do you make the most of your time with your mentor/mentee?
Join us for a discussion about how to make the most of your mentoring relationships, both as a mentor and as a mentee. A panel of experienced mentors, representing academia, and industry will speak to their past mentoring experiences. We will learn about what worked and what didn’t and learn about how to seek out mentors in your field, address problems, and cultivate strong relationships. This event is organized by WIB-Pittsburgh’s Mentors, Advisors and Peers 1:1 Mentoring Program (MAPs); all are welcome, and all MAPs participants are strongly encouraged to attend!
Join us for some light refreshments, interesting discussions, and networking with fellow attendees after the panel. You may also use this time to meet with your MAPs mentor or mentees. Start your new MAPs mentor/mentee relationships off on the right foot in 2018!
* – Walk-ins will be accepted at the door until event capacity is reached
- Early Bird Pricing through January 23, 2018: $5
- Regular Pricing after January 23, 2018: $10
- Early Bird Pricing through January 23, 2018: $35
- Regular Pricing after January 23, 2018: $40
Online Registration Deadline
January 23, 2018
Street parking is available in Oakland Parking Garages near Mellon Institute:
· Dithridge Street Garage at 252 S Dithridge St, Pittsburgh, PA 15213
· Soldiers and Sailors Garage at 4400 Bigelow Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15213