Adams Capital Management
Adams Capital Management is a national VC firm specializing in early-stage applied technology investments. Established in 1994, ACM is a lead Series A investor and currently manages $815 million.
Discontinuity-Driven Investment Strategy
As a lead Series A investor, ACM deploys its investment strategy to identify and invest in companies that have value propositions driven by economics and product roadmaps that have the potential to define and dominate product categories. ACM explores compelling market opportunities that can be exploited by breakthrough innovation and are created by discontinuities in industry standards, regulations, disruptive technology and distribution channels. We invest in companies that have the following characteristics:
- Take advantage of discontinuities in large and rapidly growing existing markets ≥$500 million in size
- Solve real-world business problems
- Supported by a compelling business model
- Potential to dramatically change market dynamics
- Positioned to attain first-mover advantage
- Definable customer access points
- Ability to achieve consistent long-term high gross margins of 65%+
- Driven by high energy and high integrity leaders with strong functional skills
Who is eligible for this funding option?
Early-stage, applied technology companies in the IT, networking infrastructure and semiconductor industries
Website URL: www.acm.com