Government Agency Coordination Office (GACO), UCAL
The Government Agency Coordination Office (GACO) is a Procurement Technical Assistance Center based at California University of Pennsylvania, with satellite offices in Pittsburgh and at Slippery Rock University.
GACO serves businesses in these Pennsylvania counties:
- Allegheny County
- Beaver County
- Butler County
- Greene County
- Washington County
Since 1985, the office has helped companies to obtain more than $3.7 billion in contracts.
GACO’s services to the region’s business community include:
- One-on-one counseling on government procurement policies.
- Identifying codes for federal government contracting.
- Notifying companies of bid opportunities.
- Assisting with government registrations.
- Advising on subcontracting opportunities and contracts.
- Advising on bid preparation.
- Conducting seminars and webinars on government contracting.
- Hosting procurement fairs for face-to-face marketing.